Today’s quote is about learning a new way to think before changing one’s life for the better. So many people are looking to change their lives, yet they don’t realize that the old negative mentality simply cannot take one to the positive outcome.
To really change one’s life, you have to let go of the past, stop worrying about the future and simply be happy in the moment. You have to stop regretting things you can no longer change. You have to say enough is enough and when that happens a lightbulb will go off. You will no longer try to live a better life, but be living a better life in every moment.
Starting right now, write down 10 things you would like to change in your life. They don’t all have to be big things. Here is an example:
- Wake up every morning with a smile
- Enjoy the moment when my kids are in my presence
- Be passionate about losing weight
- Enjoy cleaning the house and doing things for my loved ones
- Be happy with the amount of money I make while being open for new opportunities to create a bigger income
As you see, none of the things above are negative. All of the statements come from a place of love and joy.
Once the mind is in the happy place, everything else in life will fall into place.